Home School Agreements
Dundale Home School Agreement
The School Agreement
The School will :-
- Provide a safe and happy environment for all children.
- Encourage children to do their best at all times.
- Provide an appropriate curriculum to meet the needs of all children.
- Achieve high standards of work and behaviour by providing opportunities for children to develop positive social relationships, self-esteem and a sense of responsibility.
- Ensure that all pupils are made aware that unacceptable behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Be open and welcoming and offer opportunities for parents to be involved in the life of the school.
- Report formally on your child’s progress each term.
- Provide homework to support the curriculum.
Parent / Carer Agreement
The Parents will :-
- Ensure that their child attends throughout each school term, and arrives on time.
- Ensure that their child wears the correct school uniform.
- Inform the school if their child is absent by telephone on first day of absence.
- Make the school aware of any concerns that might affect the child’s work or behaviour as soon as they become apparent.
- Support their child’s homework.
- Attend parents’ evenings about their child’s progress and school information evenings.
- Support the school’s guidelines for behaviour.
- Respect all members of the school community, abiding by their policy of zero tolerance towards rude and aggressive behaviour
- We will support the school approach to online safety and not deliberately upload or add any images, video, sounds or text that could upset or offend any member of the school community.
The pupils will:-
- Come to school regularly and on time.
- Wear school uniform and be tidy in appearance.
- Do their school work and homework as well as they can and finish on time.
- Look after their school and surroundings
- Follow class agreements and school rules